Resincoat Resin Bound contractor 20m2 kit is ideal for Resin Bound contractors looking for a high quality Resin driveway finish. Our brand new resin formula boasts a lower viscosity making it incredibly easy to trowel down. This kit is capabale of coverage up to 20m2 ideal for large driveway projects or commercial spaces. The UV stable resin ensures the aggregates will not fade or discolour ensuring a professional looking driveway finish for many years. We have an extensive range of decorative aggregates allowing you to select a colour that will brighten up any outdoor space.
All our Resin products are proudly manufactured by Resincoat in the UK to the highest standard.
*Please note your aggregate will be despatched as a separate parcel to the resin & activator
Warning: Last items in stock!
Each kit comes with the correct amount of decorative aggregate and resin. The kit size is designed for a professional forced action mixer.
Each kit is capable of covering 20m² at 12mm thickness. Coverage rates are below:
12mm - 20m2 per kit
15mm – 16m2 per kit
18mm – 13m2 per kit
Our Resin Bound contractor kits are ideal for Resin Bound installers or driveway installers looking to offer a wider range of driveway options for customers. This kit requires the use of a professional forced action mixer .
If you’re unsure of what decorative aggregate to go for why not order a sample box. Our sample box contains 15 colour options fully cured for you to preview what your finished driveway will look like.
Please note in order to install the contractor's kits you will require a forced action mixer, these can be purchased or you may choose to use one of our approved local installers.
1. Add 4 bags of aggregate and 1 bag of Sand 52 to the forced action mixer and mix for a minimum of 60 seconds
2. Mix part A & part B resin with a drill and paddle
3. Add the resin to your tumbling aggregate and mix for 60-90 seconds (do not over mix)
4. Once mixed move to the application area spreading it straight away
5. Use a flat trowel to smooth to desired thickness
6. While one worker is spreading the other is mixing the next kit
7. Once complete empty some clean aggregate in to the mixer to remove the uncured resin before it sets
£ 96.00 -25% £ 128.00
£ 64.99 -50% £ 129.98
£ 75.00 -50% £ 150.00
£ 42.00 -50% £ 84.00