Resincoat industrial factory floor paint is a heavy duty epoxy resin coating designed for use on industrial floors and highly trafficked areas. The paint is formulated to provide excellent abrasion resistance with a long lasting high build finish. Resincoat factory floor paint exhibits the highest strength whilst offering a smooth, attractive gloss finish.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Appearance||Smooth gloss industrial paint finish|
|Composition||Two-pack epoxy resin paint, solvent free.|
|Durability||High industrial strength, suitable for forklift traffic|
|Thickness||200 to 500 microns|
|Substrates||Concrete, metals, asphalts etc.|
|Ambient Temperature||During application 7 degrees minimum is recommended.|
|Drying Time||24 hrs|
|Coverage||17 - 20+ sqm /coat (5kg unit)|
|Typical Installations||Painting industrial floors, warehousing, factories, garages, engineers stores etc|
Our high quality factory floor paint has been formulated, tested and manufactured by Resincoat in the UK to ISO 9001 standard ensuring you achieve only the finest quality finish. Our high strength formula has been designed for use in industrial and commercial environments where there is aggressive foot and vehicle traffic. It is incredibly tough and resilient and is therefore able to withstand abrasion, static loading and any liquid or chemical spillages.
Resincoat factory floor paint can strengthen and improve your factory floor. Boasting a smooth, high gloss finish the coating is able to improve the appearance of your working environment. Additionally it is available in a huge range of colours allowing you to highlight specific working areas. Our high build epoxy formulation is up to 5x thicker than other floor paints on the market. This means your paint will maintain its colour and durability for longer. Many cheaper alternatives use a water based formula that will not be suitable for industrial conditions and are more likely to flake and peel within a few months.
Please see below for coverage rates.
5kg: 17 – 20m²
Before applying our factory floor paint we advise that you vacuum the area. Old paint finishes should be removed if flaking at all and if well bonded abraded sanded to create texture prior to applying the paint. Preparing the floor mechanically (shot blasting or grinding) is always advisable but if that is not possible our Etch and Clean is a good alternative.
Please see below for the best primer for your floor:
• For new concrete floors prime with Resincoat Damp Tolerant Primer
• For dusty or old floors prime with Resincoat Deep Penetrating Primer
• For weak concrete floors prime with Resincoat Stabilising Primer
• For greasy floors with oil residue clean thoroughly scraping off any dust or dirt and prime with Resincoat Oil Tolerant Primer
We advise when applying this product the ambient temperature is at least 7°C.
1. Pour 100% of your part B tin in to part A
2. Mix resin components together with a drill and paddle for 1 minute
3. Pour content in to a paint scuttle
4. Immediately begin applying your paint with an epoxy roller frame and sleeve
5. Use a brush around the edges for a smooth finish (a second pair of hands comes in useful)
6. Once coat one has been applied leave 12-24 then apply second coat
7. Once complete wash equipment in warm soapy water
Please note: The pot life of this product is 20 minutes. This is not to be confused with working time. Resincoat HB has a working time of approximately 30-40 minutes dependant on ambient temperature.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before becoming unworkable
• This product is NOT UV stable therefore will discolour when exposed to sunlight. Please coat with Resincoat UVR coating for a UV stable finish.
• This product can NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each tin, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating. The resin formula is chemically manufactured to work efficiently and effectively based on the exact amounts supplied in full tins for parts A & B.
£ 159.99 -50% £ 319.98
£ 325.99 -50% £ 651.98
£ 494.99 -50% £ 989.98
£ 56.55 -50% £ 113.10
£ 34.99 -50% £ 69.98
£ 64.99 -50% £ 129.98
£ 75.00 -50% £ 150.00
£ 56.93 -35% £ 87.59
£ 39.99 £ 39.99
£ 19.19 -50% £ 38.38
£ 18.99 -50% £ 37.98