This policy explains the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we will store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
Information we collect
1. Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and title.
2. Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
3. Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
4. Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
5. Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
6. Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
7. Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
8. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
· Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
o create an account on our website;
o subscribe to our service or publications;
o request marketing to be sent to you;
o enter a competition, promotion, or survey; or
o give us feedback.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Use of Your Personal Data
Resincoat uses the personal data we collect for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain our service
· To notify you about changes to our service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer support
· To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
· To monitor the usage of our service
· To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
· To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Third-Party Service Providers
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service. These include:
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please see the Glossary to find out more about these rights.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: www.resincoat.co.uk
By phone number: +44 (0) 330 057 0695
By mail: Resincoat Ltd, Unit 21A, Hoyle Mill Rd, Kinsley, Pontefract WF9 5EB