Cold storage polyurethane joint sealant - fast curing formula
This product performs well in expansion and contraction conditions, making it a perfect choice for freezers or any cold storage area with temperatures as low as -2°C. Once parts A and B are mixed, the product can be easily poured into exposed joints providing high strength repairs that will last. The fast cure formula allows you to complete time critical jobs and reopen the jobsite to traffic after a few hours once cured; maximum 12 hours at -2°C. The smooth sealant is easy to use with its pourable design, ensuring a professional finish that will last for many years. This item is highly flexible retaining full properties and memory capability while allowing normal joint movement in cold storage areas.
Manufactured by Resincoat in the UK for guaranteed quality and performance, this product will provide quick and long lasting repairs in cold storage areas. Our high strength formula is non food tainting offering a low odour, ensuring it is safe for use in food storage areas.
Please see below for coverage rates. If you are coating a large area and would like expert advice, please call our team who will be happy to assist you.
1kg: 6.6 metres at a depth and width of 10mm
2.5kg: 16.5 metres at a depth and width of 10mm
Before use of this product we recommend the area should be vacuumed to remove any loose material or existing debris which could cause the joint sealant to set unevenly. If the crack is large enough a wire brush should be used to clean out the crack.
1. Pour 100% of Part B into the Resincoat Epoxy Crack Repair Filler Part A tin. Thoroughly mix using a drill and paddle for a minimum of 90 seconds, until a uniform colour and texture is achieved.
2. Pour the formula into the crack, distributing it slowly and evenly as you go until the crack has been overfilled slightly, followed by using a scraper to level off the finished join.
3. Once filled, allow 12-24 hours for the epoxy to fully cure.
4. If sealing a joint on a vertical surface like a wall, fill a single tube combi-gun and use it to thoroughly fill the joint.
PLEASE NOTE: The pot life of this product is 20 minutes. This means that once parts have been mixed, the paint will start to chemically cure after this time. Ensure you remove the paint from the tin in this window. The paint will then be workable on your floor for up to 30 minutes.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before it becomes unworkable
• This product should NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each tin, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating.