Resincoat Rapid Set Epoxy Repair Mortar
£37.08 ex VAT.
Resincoat Rapid Set is the fastest curing epoxy repair mortar on the market. Developed in the Resincoat laboratory, this mortar is unique in that it offers fully trafficable repair in just two hours, even at low temperatures. The product is a three-component resin and aggregate that is ideal for time critical repairs to damaged concrete floors and potholes.
2-4 hour cure time - fastest on the market
Rapid cure even at lower temperatures (5°C and above)
Virtually indestructible formula
Easy to use
Includes free mixing bucket!
|Bulk Discounts - save up to 20% extra|
|Call our office to redeem your discount on 0330 0570 695|
Resincoat rapid set epoxy repair mortar has been tested in our lab against many similar products and has proven in many trials to be the fastest cold set available on the market. We use only the finest epoxy resin manufactured in the UK for guaranteed quality and performance. This 3 part system is easy to apply making it ideal for both DIY and industrial users. Boasting an impervious dust free design the mortar can be easily cleaned and maintained. Customers have the choice of eight different colours allowing you to select one that will blend seamlessly in to your home or workplace.
A 10cm deep hole can be filled with our rapid set epoxy repair mortar giving a smooth feathered finish and the area can be returned to duty in just two hours. This also includes areas that are heavily trafficked. This quick cure time is paramount for time critical projects and with minimal preparation required you can save time and money. Resincoat rapid set repair mortar can be used to repair cracks in concrete, paving slabs, stairs, balconies and more. Incredibly tough this formula is stronger than concrete therefore will last for many years.
|5Kg Sizes||10Kg Sizes||25Kg Sizes|
|1 x Part A (Resin)||1 x Part A (Resin)||1 x Part A (Resin)|
|1 x Part B (Hardener)||1 x Part B (Hardener)||1 x Part B (Hardener)|
|1 x Part C (5Kg aggregate)||1 x Part C (10Kg aggregate)||1 x Part C (25Kg aggregate)|
|1 x Small Mixing Bucket||1 x Flexi Mixing Bucket||1 x Flexi Mixing Bucket|
Please see below for approximate coverage rates. If you are coating a large area and would like expert advice, please call our team who will be happy to assist you.
5kg - covers approximately 0.6m² at a 5mm thickness
10kg - covers approximately 1.2m² at a 5mm thickness
25kg - covers approximately 3m² at a 5mm thickness
Before use of Resincoat Rapid Set Epoxy Repair Mortar we recommend that any hole or defected concrete should be thoroughly cleaned using a wire brush and vacuumed to remove any remaining dust or dirt. For particularly weak, dusty or flaking surfaces we recommend the use of Resincoat Tack Coat. This will seal the surface and ensure a good bond to the subsequent application.
We advise when applying this product the ambient temperature is at least 7°C.
1. Mix Part A on its own with a mixing paddle, attached to an electric drill, for about 2 minutes. Once mixed, add ALL of Part B and continue to mix for another 2 minutes, keeping the paddle in suspension to avoid mixing air into the unit.
2. Decant into a larger mixing vessel (30L for 25kg mix size). Gradually add filler (Part C) and mix again for a further 2-3 minutes until desired consistency achieved.
3. The mixed unit must be applied immediately, using a steel float or trowel to shape and compact the mortar into place along the wall.
4. For a perfect, smooth finish regularly wipe the trowel with a cloth dampened with white spirit as you apply.
5. Once applied protect from weather and leave to cure for 4-8 hours at 20°C before the area is trafficable.
PLEASE NOTE: The pot life of this product is 10 minutes. This means that once parts have been mixed, the paint will start to chemically cure after this time. Ensure you remove the paint from the tin in this window. The paint will then be workable on your floor for up to 20 minutes.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before it becomes unworkable
• This product should NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each tin, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating.
• Please Note: In the case of industrial freezers - this product will not cure below -3°C, regardless of how long it is left for.
- concrete-like smooth finish in a range of colours
- fast curing epoxy repair mortar
- Concrete, Cementitious Screeds, Timber, Some Asphalt Surfaces
- Product Components
- Resin (Part A) + Activator (Part B) + Aggregate (Part C)
- Typical Installations
- pot-hole repair, Surface filling and repair prior to painting or coating, step/ramp repair
- Re-coat/Foot-traffic Time (at 20°C)
- 2 Hours
- Drying Time (at 20°C)
- 4-8 Hours
- Pot Life
- The Pot Life Of This Product Is 10 Minutes
- Application Tools
- Flexi Mixing Bucket, Trowel, White Spirit And Cloth To Apply It To The Trowel