Resincoat Wipe-On/Wipe-Off is a chemical-resistant, high-solids, polyurethane wall coating with UV stability. The formula is designed to create a whiteboard like surface which can be drawn on using whiteboard friendly marker pens and then wiped clean after use. Design the board size yourself, simply mark out the desired board area and apply the coating.
Resincoat Write-On/Wipe-Off Wall Paint would typically be used in schools and educational spaces, training rooms, meeting/planning rooms, home playrooms and studies.
Please see below for coverage rates. If you are coating a large area and would like expert advice, please call our team who will be happy to assist you.
Please note: the above coverage rates are per coat, in most cases we advise 2 coats and is dependant on the porosity of the surface.
Old paint finishes should be removed if flaking at all and the surface should be sanded to create a texture (also known as a mechanical key) prior to applying Resincoat Write On, Wipe Off Wall Paint. After the surface has been completely abraded, thoroughly sweep and vacuum the area of any remaining dust or contaminants. For more information on preparation, please see technical data sheet.
We advise when applying this product the ambient temperature is at least 7°C.
1. Mix Part A on its own with a mixing paddle attached to an electric drill for about 1 minute before adding ALL of Part B and continue to mix for another 90 seconds, keeping the paddle in suspension to avoid mixing air into the unit.
2. Pour entirety of the tin's contents into a plastic paint scuttle or tray.
3. Immediately begin applying your paint with a nylon-bonded resin suitable roller.
4. Use a brush around the edges to cut in (a second pair of hands can be useful for this stage).
5. As soon as the first coat has started curing (is no longer tacky to touch) you can re-coat; this should take 12-24 hours.
6. The cured final coat is ok for contact however chemicals, including water/cleaning substances, should not be introduced for the first 7 days (Full chemical cure).
PLEASE NOTE: The pot life of this product is 20 minutes. This means that once parts have been mixed, the paint will start to chemically cure after this time. Ensure you remove the paint from the tin in this window. The paint will then be workable on your floor for up to 40 minutes.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before it becomes unworkable
• Roller sleeves should be used once per coat, two coats will require two roller sleeves.
• This product should NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each tin, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating.