Resincoat HB Epoxy Garage Floor Paint is a heavy-duty two-part epoxy resin floor paint designed for garage floors. The original Resincoat formula offers a long-lasting professional finish at the highest possible quality.
Create a smooth, glossy finish with our garage floor paint available in a wide range of colour options. Our best-selling garage floor formula offers excellent resistance to heavy foot traffic and vehicles. Ideal for both DIY/home users and industrial users alike, the floor paint can be easily applied with the surface usable again within just 24 hours. Our garage floor paint is designed to be incredibly hard wearing and is not water or solvent based like cheaper epoxy floor paints.
All our resin products are proudly manufactured by Resincoat in the UK to the highest ISO9001 standards.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 28/02/2016
|Appearance||Smooth gloss finish|
|Composition||Two part resin & activator, high build - no solvents or thinners|
|Availability||Standard 3-5 Days. Next Day & Overnight before 10am Available - See delivery terms for more information.|
|Durability||Highly Durable, won't flake, lift or crack|
|Thickness||200 to 250 microns per coat|
|Substrates||Concrete garage floors, stone, cement, asphalts, most smooth surfaces.|
|Drying Time||24 hrs|
Our Epoxy Garage Floor Paint is the number one choice for floor paint in the UK as it protects and seals whilst offering an attractive, decorative, professional finish. This product is part of the Resincoat High Build Range. Resincoat HB is a heavy-duty, solvent free epoxy floor coating, possessing exceptional abrasion and chemical resistance. We proudly manufacture all our resin products and floor paints in the UK, guaranteeing the highest quality finish. Buy in confidence from Resincoat an ISO 9001 accredited company.
Two coats of Resincoat HB Epoxy Garage Floor Paint can provide the equivalent of ten coats of conventional coatings containing solvent or water based epoxy products. Our floor paint is the perfect choice for your garage or car service centre as it is oil tolerant as well as being resistant to any other automotive fluid that would ruin standard paints.
Please see below for coverage rates. If you are coating a large area and would like expert advice please call our team who will be happy to assist you.
5kg: 17 – 20m²
Before applying our garage floor paint we advise that you vacuum the area. Old paint finishes should be removed if flaking at all and if well bonded abraded sanded to create texture prior to applying the paint. Preparing the floor mechanically (shot blasting or grinding) is always advisable but if that is not possible our Etch and Clean is a good alternative.
Please see below for the best primer for your floor:
• For new concrete floors prime with Resincoat Damp Tolerant Primer
• For dusty or old floors prime with Resincoat Deep Penetrating Primer
• For weak concrete floors prime with Resincoat Stabilising Primer
• For greasy floors with oil residue clean thoroughly scraping off any dust or dirt and prime with Resincoat Oil Tolerant Primer
We advise when applying this product the ambient temperature is at least 7°C.
1. Pour 100% of your part B tin in to part A
2. Mix resin components together with a drill and paddle for 1 minute
3. Pour content in to a paint scuttle
4. Immediately begin applying your paint with an epoxy roller frame and sleeve
5. Use a brush around the edges for a smooth finish (a second pair of hands comes in useful)
6. Once coat one has been applied leave 12-24 then apply second coat
7. Once complete wash equipment in warm soapy water
Please note: The pot life of this product is 20 minutes. This is not to be confused with working time. Resincoat HB has a working time of approximately 30-40 minutes dependant on ambient temperature.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before becoming unworkable
• This product is NOT UV stable therefore will discolour when exposed to sunlight. Please coat with Resincoat UVR coating for a UV stable finish.
• This product can NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each tin, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating. The resin formula is chemically manufactured to work efficiently and effectively based on the exact amounts supplied in full tins for parts A & B.
£ 159.99 -50% £ 319.98
£ 325.99 -50% £ 651.98
£ 494.99 -50% £ 989.98
£ 56.55 -50% £ 113.10
£ 34.99 -50% £ 69.98
£ 64.99 -50% £ 129.98
£ 75.00 -50% £ 150.00
£ 56.93 -35% £ 87.59
£ 39.99 £ 39.99
£ 17.99 -50% £ 35.98
£ 17.99 -50% £ 35.99