Resincoat Pinhole Filler is an off-white paste designed to fill pinholes, repair surfaces with grind marks and low spots, and address minor imperfections. Its high resin content ensures a less porous finish, reducing paint absorption and enhancing durability. With its low viscosity, this product effortlessly flows into small pinholes, making it easier to achieve a seamless repair. Suitable for various surfaces, Resincoat Pinhole Filler offers excellent adhesion and blends seamlessly with surrounding areas. Trust in its superior quality and performance to transform imperfect surfaces into flawless works of art with ease.
Before using Resincoat Pinhole Filler, we recommend the area be thoroughly vacuumed to completely remove any loose material or existing debris which could cause the filler to set unevenly. Clean and degrease the area and then abrade with medium grit paper. Finish with a final clean to remove any of the dust left by the sandpaper ready for application.
1. Dispense a 10cm puddle of part A onto a suitable mixing surface (clean scrap plastic or a ceramic tile are ideal).
2. Measure a single 10 cm ribbon of part B across the puddle before mixing.
3. Using the included spreader, mix thoroughly in a figure of 8 motion to ensure a homogeneous and uniform colour mixture is achieved. Follow mix ratio carefully (ensuring you do not under or over catalyse).
4. Begin applying the product to the repair site. Apply with a pressing action to reduce air entrapment.
5. Leave to dry for 20 minutes then begin sanding.
PLEASE NOTE: The pot life of this product is 4 minutes. This means that once parts have been mixed, the paint will start to chemically cure after this time. Ensure you remove the paint from the tin in this window. The paint will then be workable on your floor for up to 6 minutes.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before it becomes unworkable
• This product should NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each vessel, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating.