Resincoat UV stable resin bound driveway professional kit is perfect for application over large areas such as a driveway or large landscape. The UV stable resin enables you to choose from a wider range of coloured aggregates and ensures that your decorative aggregates will not fade or discolour.
Aggregate colour options vary in price, please select a colour from the drop down menu to see the total price.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Our extensive range means you are able to create a stylish decorative Resin Bound driveway with a smooth, stunning finish. All our Resin products are proudly manufactured by Resincoat in the UK to the highest standard.
Each kit comes with the correct amount of decorative aggregate and resin. The kit size is designed for a professional forced action mixer. Please note your aggregate will be despatched as a separate parcel to the resin & activator
Each kit is capable of covering 5m² at 12mm thickness making this professional kit a must have for any Resin Bound driveway project. Coverage rates are below:
12mm - 5m2 per kit (ideal for walking)
15mm – 4m2 per kit (ideal for a driveway)
18mm – 3m2 per kit (ideal for heavy vehicle use)
*Please note our calculator is based on a 15mm thickness ideal for a driveway.
Our Resin Bound kits can be laid over existing concrete or tarmac which means a much faster installation with little disruption and can be walked on within 6 – 12 hours. The professional kits can be installed by homeowners with the use of a professional forced action mixer or can be installed by our network of fully approved local installers.
If you’re unsure of what decorative aggregate to go for why not order a sample box. Our sample box contains 15 colour options fully cured for you to preview what your finished driveway will look like.
Please note in order to install the professional kit you will require a forced action mixer, these can be purchased or you may choose to use one of our approved local installers.
1. Add 4 bags of aggregate and 1 bag of Sand 52 to the forced action mixer and mix for a minimum of 60 seconds
2. Mix part A & part B resin with a drill and paddle
3. Add the resin to your tumbling aggregate and mix for 60-90 seconds (do not over mix)
4. Once mixed move to the application area spreading it straight away
5. Use a flat trowel to smooth to desired thickness
6. While one worker is spreading the other is mixing the next kit
7. Once complete empty some clean aggregate in to the mixer to remove the uncured resin before it sets
£ 96.00 -25% £ 128.00
£ 64.99 -50% £ 129.98
£ 75.00 -50% £ 150.00
£ 42.00 -50% £ 84.00
£ 30.99 -20% £ 38.74
£ 340.99 -20% £ 426.24
£ 650.99 -20% £ 813.74