Premium Formulation Fence Paint
Resincoat fence paint has been specially formulated to provide a premium long lasting finish to your shed, fence and other garden wood. DIY friendly the coating can be applied by spray gun or by brush/roller. Designed for vertical surfaces, splatter reduction is included for easy application. This thick formulation provides excellent coverage with just 1 coat required to totally transform your fence, easily brightening up your outdoor space. The coating also includes ducks back additives to ensure rain beads on the surface and runs off quicker, ensuring faster drying, less water penetration and better long-term protection.
Please see below for coverage rates. If you are coating a large area and would like expert advice, please call our team who will be happy to assist you.
5kg: 35-50m² (depending on the porosity of the surface)
Please note: the above coverage rates are per coat, in most cases we advise 2 coats, especially if painting on cements posts or gravel boards.
Old paint finishes should be removed if flaking at all and, if applying Resincoat Garden Fence Paint to any wooden surface which is polished or smooth, we recommend gentle or light abrasion through some form of sanding all over to provide a key for the product to adhere to. After the surface has been completely abraded, dust off and ensure the surface is dry and clean. Cover any nearby surfaces in case of overspray. For more information on preparation, please see technical data sheet.
1. Stir the paint thoroughly before use.
2. Apply your first coat with a brush or roller (start at the corner of painting area and working inwards).
3. Leave to dry for between 4 to 6 hours.
4. Apply your second coat (two coats are recommended).
5. If you have paint remaining, the tin can be re-sealed and stored for further use.
Spray Gun application:
1. Stir the product thoroughly, before pouring contents into your chosen spray gun. The formula should be diluted down with up to 10% water. Refer to the sprayer user guide for full instructions before every use.
2. Cover any nearby surfaces in case of overspray. Any overspray should be cleaned up immediately (whilst still wet) with water and household detergent.
3. Resincoat fence paint should be touch dry within 4 hours. Once coat 1 has been applied, leave to dry for 4 to 6 hours and repeat for coat 2 if required.
Please note: When working with Resincoat Garden Fence Paint, it is possible for you to wash your tools, brushes and rollers with warm, soapy water once you have completed your project.
Once applied ensure the floor is not subject to any contamination as this could cause the coating to fail.
Be advised: Do not apply the product in damp, humid or extreme temperatures.