Incredibly Tough Garage Door Paint
Resincoat metal garage door paint has been designed with durability in mind. This single pack coating is tough and flexible, so movement in garage doors panels will not cause the coating to crack. The coating has been specially formulated to provide outstanding colour stability, ensuring your garage door remains looking stylish for many years, without the worry of fading. Manufactured in the UK the formula has engineered flow characteristics; it will flow over the surface easily, without running once applied and with minimal roller spatter. The paint is offered in 3 on trend colours allowing you to revamp your garage door creating a modern, stylish appearance.
Please see below for coverage rates. If you are coating a large area and would like expert advice, please call our team who will be happy to assist you.
1 Litre: up to 10m² (depending on the porosity of the surface)
Please note: the above coverage rates are per coat, in most cases we advise 2 coats.
Old paint finishes should be removed if flaking at all and the surface should be sanded to create a texture (also known as a mechanical key) prior to applying Resincoat Garage Door Paint Primer. After the surface has been completely abraded, thoroughly sweep and vacuum the area of any remaining dust or contaminants before a wipe down with a normal cleaning solvent such as methylated spirit. For more information on preparation, please see technical data sheet.
1. Stir the paint thoroughly before use.
2. Apply your coat with a brush or roller (start at the corner of painting area and working inwards).
3. Leave to dry for between 4 to 6 hours.
4. If you have primer remaining, the tin can be re-sealed and stored for further use.
Spray Gun application:
1. Stir the product thoroughly, before pouring contents into your chosen spray gun. The formula should be diluted down with up to 10% water. Refer to the sprayer user guide for full instructions before every use.
2. Cover any nearby surfaces in case of overspray. Any overspray should be cleaned up immediately (whilst still wet) with water and household detergent.
3. Resincoat Garage Door Paint Primer should be touch dry within 4 hours. Once coat 1 has been applied, leave to dry for 4 to 6 hours before applying the Garage Door Paint.
Please note: When working with Resincoat Garage Door Paint Primer, it is possible for you to wash your tools, brushes and rollers with warm, soapy water once you have completed your project.
Be advised: Do not apply the product in damp, humid or extreme temperatures.
Important: Do not allow the substrate to become wet in between coats.