Resincoat Single Garage Floor Bundle gives you everything you need to create a professional finish in your garage at an affordable price. This bundle is ideal for single garages that are up to 20m² in size. The kit includes everything you need to mix and apply the paint as well as a primer of your choosing based on the condition of your floor.
Included with this pack:
1 x Relevant Primer
Also Included: 3 x Paint Brushes, 1 x Pair of Disposable Gloves
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Appearance||Professional High Gloss Finish|
|Thickness||200-250 microns per paint coat|
|Drying Time||24 hrs|
|Coverage||Single Garage up to 20m²|
The bundle gives a highly professional gloss finish using our best-selling HB Epoxy Garage Floor Paint. Our epoxy resin coating is a high strength formula that is designed last. It can easily withstand hot tyres without flaking or peeling ensuring your garage floor remains in excellent condition for many years. There are plenty of colours to choose from allowing you to select one that will blend seamlessly into to your home or commercial setting offering the high gloss showroom finish.
Incredibly easy to apply the formula uses the highest quality epoxy resin proudly manufactured in the UK. All our resin products are manufactured in our West Yorkshire factory offering high quality performance and durability. The paint can be ready for foot traffic within 24 hours ensuring you have little downtime. Ideal for classic car owners the epoxy paint can create a stunning finish for you to store your car in especially during Winter months.
Before applying our epoxy paint we recommend any existing paint should be completely removed if flaking or if well abraded sanded to create a texture. We advise the area be vacuumed before application to remove any dust or dirt. Preparing the floor mechanically is always advised (grinding) however if that is not possible please use our Etch and Clean.
Please see below for the best primer for your floor:
• For newly laid concrete prime with Resincoat Damp Tolerant Primer
• For dusty or frail floors prime with Resincoat Deep Penetrating Primer
• For sound concrete floors prime with Resincoat epoxy primer
• For floors subject to oil residue and grease prime with Resincoat oil tolerant primer
We advise when applying this product the ambient temperature is at least 7°C.
1. Pour 100% of your part B tin in to part A
2. Mix resin components together with a drill and paddle for 1 minute
3. Pour content in to a paint scuttle
4. Immediately begin applying your paint with an epoxy roller frame and sleeve
5. Use a brush around the edges for a smooth finish (a second pair of hands comes in useful)
6. Once coat one has been applied leave 12-24 then apply second coat
7. Once complete wash equipment in warm soapy water
Please note: The pot life of this product is 20 minutes. This is not to be confused with working time. Resincoat HB has a working time of approximately 30-40 minutes dependant on ambient temperature.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before becoming unworkable
• This product is NOT UV stable therefore will discolour when exposed to sunlight. Please coat with Resincoat UVR coating for a UV stable finish.
• This product can NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each tin, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating. The resin formula is chemically manufactured to work efficiently and effectively based on the exact amounts supplied in full tins for parts A & B.
£ 76.50 -15% £ 90.00
£ 325.99 -50% £ 651.98
£ 494.99 -50% £ 989.98
£ 56.55 -50% £ 113.10
£ 34.99 -50% £ 69.98
£ 64.99 -50% £ 129.98
£ 75.00 -50% £ 150.00
£ 56.93 -35% £ 87.59
£ 39.99 £ 39.99
£ 19.19 -50% £ 38.38
£ 18.99 -50% £ 37.98