Resincoat non slip decking paint is a 2 part anti slip paint to provide a safe and attractive decking surface. It is an easy-to-use aggregated coating typically used in domestic, industrial and commercial decking areas. Highly durable the coating is great for pedestrian or even light/medium wheeled traffic.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Appearance||Rough aggregated profile in a semi-gloss coloured finish|
|Composition||Two part polyurethane system|
|Thickness||Dry film 60-100 microns|
|Substrates||Timber decking, concrete, metal and GRP|
|Ambient Temperature||During application 5 degrees min|
|Drying Time||24 hrs|
|Coverage||Up to 5m² per coat (1kg tin)|
|Typical Installations||Garden decking, stairs and steps, bars and clubs, jetty decking, commercial decking etc.|
Perfect for rejuvenating old & tired decking this non slip paint will have your space looking as good as new in no time. The coating is available in a great choice of colours allowing you to choose a finish that will create a modern, stylish appearance in your outdoor space. Its UV stability means it will not fade or discolour when exposed to sunlight ensuring your finish remains looking good for many years. Ideal for DIY users the paint is easy to mix & apply; we always advise 2 coats for a smooth, high quality finish.
Our decking paint is proudly manufactured in the UK to the highest standard. Resistant to weathering the formula is highly durable making it ideal for areas of light foot or wheel traffic. The anti-slip additive ensures your surface is safe for users to walk on even when damp or wet. Besides timber decking, the coating adheres well to concrete, metal and GRP, subject to priming requirements. For alternative substrate enquiries, please contact us for guidance.
Please see below for coverage rates.
• All surfaces require thorough cleaning prior to use. Ensure surface is clear of any dust, dirt and contaminants using a stiff brush or jet wash
• If an existing coating has been applied sand or scape to remove any flaking parts
• If necessary use Resiclean to clean your surface
• Allow wood to dry for 48 hours before coating
• For best results prime with Resincoat metal & wood primer. This will ensure adhesion of the decking paint
• Pour 100% of your part B tin in to your part A
• Mix components together for 1 minute using a drill & paddle
• Pour content in to a paint scuttle
• Begin coating your area with a roller or brush
• Once the coating is applied sprinkle your anti slip aggregate evenly into the wet coating and back roll with wet roller
• Once complete wash equipment in warm soapy water
£ 494.99 -50% £ 989.98
£ 24.99 -50% £ 49.98
£ 19.19 -50% £ 38.38
£ 73.20 -50% £ 146.40
£ 76.50 -15% £ 90.00
£ 56.93 -35% £ 87.59
£ 96.00 -25% £ 128.00
£ 159.99 -50% £ 319.98