DIY Friendly Epoxy Crack Repair
Resincoat Epoxy Crack Repair Filler is ideal for cracks up to 2cm deep. Repairing small concrete cracks can be hugely cost effective in the long run as over time cracks will expand and cause the concrete around them to weaken and possibly become dangerous. This product is suitable for repairing cracks in just about any concrete including; floors, steps, paving and patios. The formula will cure harder than the concrete around it and provide a cost effective waterproof solution that stands the test of time. Ideal for DIY customers, the crack filler can be easily poured ensuring a quick and easy repair allowing you to achieve a professional finish with a curing time of under 24 hours.
All our resin products are proudly manufactured in the UK for guaranteed quality and performance.
Please see below for coverage rates. If you are coating a large area and would like expert advice, please call our team who will be happy to assist you.
1kg: Will cover a maximum of 6 metres at a depth and width of 12mm
Before using Resincoat Epoxy Crack Repair Filler, we recommend the area be thoroughly vacuumed to remove any loose material or existing debris which could cause the epoxy formula to set unevenly. If the crack is large enough, a wire brush should be used to clean out the area. Once the area is completely free of debris and is dry, you can apply the crack repair filler.
We advise when applying this product the ambient temperature is at least 7°C.
1. Pour 100% of Part B into the Resincoat Epoxy Crack Repair Filler Part A tin. Thoroughly mix using a drill and paddle for a minimum of 90 seconds, until a uniform colour and texture is achieved.
2. Pour the formula into the crack, distributing it slowly and evenly as you go until the crack is filled.
3. Once filled, allow 12-24 hours for the epoxy to fully cure.
PLEASE NOTE: The pot life of this product is 20 minutes. This means that once parts have been mixed, the paint will start to chemically cure after this time. Ensure you remove the paint from the tin in this window. The paint will then be workable on your floor for up to 30-40 minutes.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before it becomes unworkable
• This product should NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each tin, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating.
• Please note: the formula is also suitable for use with a pressure injection though this may differ on a case by case basis. Should you require further information please call our technical team on 0330 0570 695.