Super Results. The best paint for furniture
"Inspire" by Resincoat has been developed to help customers revamp their existing interiors without the costly expense of new furniture. This paint can help revamp any existing kitchen cupboard, bedside table, console table, wardrobe and more. Our superior satin finish is perfect for use on most substrates including wood and composite furniture and can be used on interior walls and furniture. The decorative coating is currently available in our carefully selected 'Fade to Night' range of 3 beautiful colour options. You can be sure there is a colour that will seamlessly blend in to your existing interior or perhaps a colour that will breathe new life in to your room.
Our premium coating has been manufactured to a high BS:ISO9001 standard and is water-based with little odour, meaning it is ideal for use throughout the home. We don’t add VOC’s, toxins or thinners to our paint to ensure that it is safe to use in any room, for any purpose. The furniture paint is also ideal for high condensation areas so it is safe to use in bathrooms without risk of cracking or peeling.
1 Litre: up to 12m² (depending on the porosity of the surface)
Please note: the above coverage rates are per coat, in most cases we advise 2 coats.
*Please note: these colours are for reference, the colours of this product may vary due to different substrates & lighting.
The beauty of this furniture paint is its DIY friendly design meaning there is very little preparation required.
1. Sand down the entire surface you are looking to coat to create a key for the paint to adhere to.
2. Make sure before coating your surface is dry and free from grease and loose particles.
1. Stir the paint thoroughly before use.
2. Apply your first coat with a brush or roller (start at the corner of painting area and working inwards).
3. Leave to dry for between 4 to 6 hours.
4. Apply your second coat (two coats are recommended).
5. If you have paint remaining, the tin can be re-sealed and stored for further use.
Please note: When working with Inspire Furniture Paint, it is possible for you to wash your tools, brushes and rollers with warm, soapy water once you have completed your project.
• Important: On porous surfaces the first coat may be thinned up to 10%.