A high quality luxurious looking floor can help create a professional environment in your shop floor or showroom. The floor not only sets the scene, but also represents your brand therefore it is important to have a coating that offers a high quality finish that will showcase your products beautifully. Our great range of colours allows you to tailor your finish to your existing environment. Easy to clean and maintain this floor paint can be applied to a number of different substrates offering a degree of protection from scuffs and spills.
Durability is also important especially in areas where there might be high foot traffic. This high build formula has been designed to provide good abrasion resistance as well as being able to withstand wheeled traffic, ideal if product movement is frequent. Only the finest epoxy resin is used in our coating with no solvents or diluents ensuring a guaranteed long lasting finish.
Please see below for coverage rates. If you are coating a large area and would like expert advice, please call our team who will be happy to assist you.
Please note: the above coverage rates are per coat, in most cases we advise 2 coats.
Old paint finishes should be removed if flaking at all and the surface should be sanded to create a texture (also known as a mechanical key) prior to applying Resincoat Showroom Epoxy Resin Floor Paint. When preparing for a floor coat, doing so mechanically (shot-blasting or grinding) is always advisable for best results, but if that is not possible then sanding the area or our Etch and Clean is a good alternative. After the surface has been completely abraded, thoroughly sweep and vacuum the area of any remaining dust or contaminants. For more information on preparation, please see technical data sheet.
Please note: Etch and Clean is only suitable for use on bare concrete.
• For new concrete floors or floors in good condition, prime with Resincoat Damp Tolerant Primer
• For dusty, old or weaker floors prime with Resincoat Deep Penetrating Primer
• For greasy floors with heavy oil residue clean thoroughly using a suitable degreaser scraping off any dust or dirt and then prime with Resincoat Oil Tolerant Primer
We advise when applying this product the ambient temperature is at least 7°C.
1. Mix Part A on its own with a mixing paddle attached to an electric drill for about 1 minute before adding ALL of Part B and continue to mix for another 90 seconds, keeping the paddle in suspension to avoid mixing air into the unit.
2. Pour entirety of the tin's contents into a plastic paint scuttle or tray.
3. Immediately begin applying your paint with a nylon-bonded resin suitable roller.
4. Use a brush around the edges to cut in (a second pair of hands can be useful for this stage).
5. As soon as the first coat has started curing (is no longer tacky to touch) you can re-coat; this should take 12-24 hours.
6. The cured final coat is ok for foot traffic. Cars and heavy objects, however, should be left off the new coating for the first 48 hours and chemicals including water should not be introduced for the first 7 days (Full chemical cure).
PLEASE NOTE: The pot life of this product is 20 minutes. This means that once parts have been mixed, the paint will start to chemically cure after this time. Ensure you remove the paint from the tin in this window. The paint will then be workable on your floor for up to 40 minutes.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before it becomes unworkable
• Roller sleeves should be used once per coat, two coats will require two roller sleeves.
• This product is NOT UV stable therefore can discolour when exposed to regular sunlight. For areas with plenty of repeated sunlight, please coat with a coloured UVR coating such as Resincoat Chemical Resistant UVR Floor Coating for a UV stable finish.
• This product should NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each tin, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating.
• This product is NOT self levelling.
• If you require a clear epoxy coating visit our clear epoxy product here.