Resincoat epoxy showroom paint is a high quality two part epoxy resin floor coating that offers a stunning professional finish. Boasting a high gloss design that will create a stylish, elegant feel in any showroom, exhibition space or gallery the paint will ensure your space is always looking its best. Designed to provide very good abrasion resistance the coating is exceptionally durable lasting for many years.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Appearance||Smooth gloss industrial paint finish|
|Composition||Solvent free industrial floor paint of medium viscosity combined with abrasion resistant fine fillers|
|Thickness||200 to 500 microns|
|Substrates||Concrete, metals and asphalts etc|
|Ambient Temperature||During application 7 degrees minimum is recommended.|
|Drying Time||24 hrs|
|Product Components||Resin and Activator|
|Coverage||17 - 20+ sqm /coat (5kg unit)|
|Typical Installations||Painting industrial floors, warehousing, toilets, food preparation areas, garages, engineers stores etc|
A high quality luxurious looking floor can help create a professional environment in your shop floor or showroom. The floor not only sets the scene but also represents your brand therefore it is important to have a coating that offers a high quality finish that will showcase your products beautifully. Our great range of colours allows you to tailor your finish to your existing environment. Easy to clean and maintain this floor paint can be applied to a number of different substrates offering a degree of protection from scuffs and spills.
Durability is also important especially in areas where there might be high foot traffic. This high build formula has been designed to provide good abrasion resistance as well as being able to withstand wheeled traffic, ideal if product movement is frequent. Only the finest epoxy resin is used in our coating with no solvents or diluents ensuring a guaranteed long lasting finish.
Please see below for coverage rates. If you are coating a large area and would like expert advice please call our team who will be happy to assist you.
5kg: 17 – 20m2
Before applying our showroom floor paint you must remove any dust and dirt from your surface. Old paint finishes should be removed if flaking at all and if well bonded abraded sanded to create texture prior to applying the paint. Preparing the floor mechanically (shot blasting or grinding) is always advisable but if that is not possible our Etch and Clean is a good alternative.
Please see below for the best primer for your floor:
• For new concrete floors prime with Resincoat Damp Tolerant Primer
• For dusty or old floors prime with Resincoat Deep Penetrating Primer
• For weak concrete floors prime with Resincoat Stabilising Primer
• For greasy floors with oil residue clean thoroughly scraping off any dust or dirt and prime with Resincoat Oil Tolerant Primer
We advise when applying this product the ambient temperature is at least 7 degrees.
1. Pour 100% content of part B in to part A
2. Mix resin components together with a drill and paddle for 1 minute
3. Pour content in to a paint scuttle
4. Immediately begin applying your paint with an epoxy roller frame and sleeve
5. Use a brush around the edges for a smooth finish (a second pair of hands comes in useful)
6. Once coat one has been applied leave 12-24 then apply second coat
7. Once complete wash equipment in warm soapy water
Please note: The pot life of this product is 20 minutes. This is not to be confused with working time. Resincoat HB has a working time of approximately 30-40 minutes dependant on ambient temperature.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before becoming unworkable
• This product is NOT UV stable therefore will discolour when exposed to sunlight. Please coat with Resincoat UVR coating for a UV stable finish.
• This product can NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each tin, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating. The resin formula is chemically manufactured to work efficiently and effectively based on the exact amounts supplied in full tins for parts A & B.