Resincoat Double Garage Floor Bundle is a cost effective solution allowing you to achieve a high quality professional finish. Ideal for medium sized garages the kit includes everything you will need to easily mix and apply the floor paint along with a primer of your choice. Also included is our best selling epoxy floor coating offering an incredibly high strength, long lasting design.
Included with this pack:
Also Included: 3 x Paint Brushes, 1 x Pair of Disposable Gloves
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Appearance||Professional High Gloss Finish|
|Thickness||200-250 microns per paint coat|
|Drying Time||24 hrs|
|Coverage||Double Garage up to 40m²|
The double garage floor bundle is the perfect kit for you to achieve the showroom finish at home or in your car garage/repair shop etc. Our epoxy resin gives a stunning high gloss finish that is seen is some of the world’s greatest car manufacturers. The professional gloss finish will create the perfect setting for you to showcase your car along with excellent durability. Proudly manufactured in the UK by us all our epoxy resin products offer guaranteed quality and performance. Our high build formula will not flake or peel like cheaper alternative when exposed to hot tyres or high volumes of traffic.
Available in a great choice of colour options this double garage floor paint bundle can be tailored to your home or workplace. It is easy to apply making it a perfect choice for DIY users with no specialist equipment required. The paint cures in 24 hours meaning there is little disruption. Ideal for homeowners, car garage, auto repair centres and more this bundle is a cost effective solution whilst offering a high quality finish.
Preparation of the area is important, we advise to remove any existing coating especially if it's peeling or flaking. If well bonded abrade/sand to create a texture to apply the paint. We advise the area be vacuumed before application to remove any dust or dirt. Preparing the floor mechanically is always advised (grinding) however if that is not possible please use our Etch and Clean.
Included within the bundle is a primer of your choice. Please refer to the guide below to help you choose which primer would be suitable for your surface:
• For newly laid concrete prime with Resincoat Damp Tolerant Primer
• For dusty or frail floors prime with Resincoat Deep Penetrating Primer
• For sound concrete floors prime with Resincoat epoxy primer
• For floors subject to oil residue and grease prime with Resincoat oil tolerant primer
We advise when applying this product the ambient temperature is at least 7°C.
1. Pour 100% of your part B tin in to part A
2. Mix resin components together with a drill and paddle for 1 minute
3. Pour content in to a paint scuttle
4. Immediately begin applying your paint with an epoxy roller frame and sleeve
5. Use a brush around the edges for a smooth finish (a second pair of hands comes in useful)
6. Once coat one has been applied leave 12-24 then apply second coat
7. Once complete wash equipment in warm soapy water
Please note: The pot life of this product is 20 minutes. This is not to be confused with working time. Resincoat HB has a working time of approximately 30-40 minutes dependant on ambient temperature.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before becoming unworkable
• This product is NOT UV stable therefore will discolour when exposed to sunlight. Please coat with Resincoat UVR coating for a UV stable finish.
• This product can NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each tin, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating. The resin formula is chemically manufactured to work efficiently and effectively based on the exact amounts supplied in full tins for parts A & B.
£ 76.50 -15% £ 90.00
£ 159.99 -50% £ 319.98
£ 494.99 -50% £ 989.98
£ 56.55 -50% £ 113.10
£ 34.99 -50% £ 69.98
£ 64.99 -50% £ 129.98
£ 75.00 -50% £ 150.00
£ 56.93 -35% £ 87.59
£ 39.99 £ 39.99
£ 19.19 -50% £ 38.38
£ 18.99 -50% £ 37.98