Resincoat Moisture Tolerant Crack Filler can be applied all year round due to its moisture tolerance; even if the concrete is damp, the crack repair filler can be applied and cures to an extremely high strength. As the name suggests, it offers excellent waterproofing making it an ideal solution for use on concrete surfaces such as stairs and walkways. The crack repair filler is most suitable for pouring, or for use with a pressure injector, and is great for both DIY & industrial customers. Offered in a choice of colours including clear, jet black or grey you are able to easily match your existing colour concrete to create a professional looking finish.
Please see below for coverage rates. If you are coating a large area and would like expert advice, please call our team who will be happy to assist you.
1kg: Will cover a maximum of 6 metres at a depth and width of 12mm
Before using Resincoat Moisture Tolerant Crack Filler, we recommend the area be thoroughly vacuumed to remove any loose material or existing debris which could cause the epoxy formula to set unevenly. If the crack is large enough, a wire brush should be used to clean out the area. For a clean application, angle grind the crack to achieve a better look. If you suspect the crack runs the complete depth of the epoxy add some kiln-dried silica sand to the bottom of the crack to create a bund.
We advise when applying this product the ambient temperature is at least 7°C.
1. Pour 100% of Part B into the Resincoat Moisture Tolerant Crack Filler Part A tin. Thoroughly mix using a drill and paddle for a minimum of 90 seconds, until a uniform colour and texture is achieved.
2. Pour the formula into the crack, distributing it slowly and evenly as you go until the crack is filled.
3. Once filled, allow 12-24 hours for the epoxy to fully cure.
PLEASE NOTE: The pot life of this product is 20 minutes. This means that once parts have been mixed, the paint will start to chemically cure after this time. Ensure you remove the paint from the tin in this window. The paint will then be workable on your floor for up to 30-40 minutes.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before it becomes unworkable
• This product should NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each tin, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating.
• Please note: the formula is also suitable for use with a pressure injection though this may differ on a case by case basis. Should you require further information please call our technical team on 0330 0570 695.