Resincoat warehouse floor paint is designed with industrial warehousing in mind. The formula provides great abrasion resistance with a smooth and long lasting high build finish. Strong and durable qualities also make it perfect for workshops, storerooms and other heavy-use areas.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Composition||Solvent free industrial floor paint of medium viscosity|
|Durability||High industrial strength|
|Thickness||200 to 500 microns /coat|
|Substrates||Most level surfaces (prep may be required)|
|Ambient Temperature||During application 7 degrees minimum is recommended.|
|Drying Time||24 hrs|
|Product Components||Resin and Activator|
|Coverage||17 - 20+ sqm / coat (5kg unit)|
|Typical Installations||Warehousing, industrial flooring, storage rooms, stock rooms, workshops etc.|
This high performance epoxy floor coating is ideal for warehousing and industrial flooring where a high end finish is required. A warehouse floor will most likely endure heavy vehicle and foot traffic therefore ensuring you have a coating that can withstand these tough conditions is essential. Often warehouses use automated machinery that follow the same route over and over, wearing away at your flooring. Bare concrete is not able to withstand this sort of traffic and will eventually wear down. Our coating is incredibly resilient and able to withstand heavy traffic as well as providing a professional, high gloss finish. Additionally it is chemical and oil resistant protecting your concrete from any liquids.
The epoxy is easy to clean and maintain and is offered in a great choice of colours allowing you to select one that will easily blend in to your industrial setting. All our epoxy is proudly manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001 standard ensuring the highest possible quality and durability. Its high build floor paint characteristics allows the application of coatings in exceed 0.25mm per coat.
Please see below for coverage rates. If you are coating a large area and would like expert advice please call our team who will be happy to assist you.
5kg: 17 – 20m²
Before applying our warehouse floor paint we advise that you vacuum the area to ensure it is free of all dust and dirt. Old paint finishes should be removed if flaking at all and if well bonded abraded sanded to create texture prior to applying the paint. Preparing the floor mechanically (shot blasting or grinding) is always advisable but if that is not possible our Etch and Clean is a good alternative.
Please see below for the best primer for your floor:
• For new concrete floors prime with Resincoat Damp Tolerant Primer
• For dusty or old floors prime with Resincoat Deep Penetrating Primer
• For weak concrete floors prime with Resincoat Stabilising Primer
• For greasy floors with oil residue clean thoroughly scraping off any dust or dirt and prime with Resincoat Oil Tolerant Primer
We advise when applying this product the ambient temperature is at least 7°C.
1. Pour 100% of your part B tin in to part A
2. Mix resin components together with a drill and paddle for 1 minute
3. Pour content in to a paint scuttle
4. Immediately begin applying your paint with an epoxy roller frame and sleeve
5. Use a brush around the edges for a smooth finish (a second pair of hands comes in useful)
6. Once coat one has been applied leave 12-24 then apply second coat
7. Once complete wash equipment in warm soapy water
Please note: The pot life of this product is 20 minutes. This is not to be confused with working time. Resincoat HB has a working time of approximately 30-40 minutes dependant on ambient temperature.
Pot life = Time to harden in pot following addition of hardener
Working Time = Time to apply product before becoming unworkable
• This product is NOT UV stable therefore will discolour when exposed to sunlight. Please coat with Resincoat UVR coating for a UV stable finish.
• This product can NOT be split. Taking smaller quantities from each tin, even if measured correctly, may cause issues with activating. The resin formula is chemically manufactured to work efficiently and effectively based on the exact amounts supplied in full tins for parts A & B.